15 Mar Collette Turns ONE!
Collette Turns ONE!
Happy Birthday Collette : )
Congratulations Kyle and Anne!
Happy Birthday Collette
Monday March 21st 2022!
Anne and Kyle are first time parents. : )
Embryo adoption makes a family!
Medical Moment for March 2022
Do you have a child adopted as an embryo?
You may want to participate!
- Is your child(ren) between 1-16 years old?
- Did you use donated eggs, sperm, or embryos to establish your family?
- Would you like information from leading clinicians, researchers, and dedicated parents on how to talk with your child(ren) about their conceptual origins?
What the Study is About
- In this 3-month study, sponsored by National Institutes of Health, investigators want to learn how parents use a confidential, online platform called the TELL Tool to see if parents find the information helpful.
- Parents will be asked to view the TELL Tool program once, and complete online surveys 4 times over 3 months.
- A $50 compensation is provided to each parent over the 3 months.
- Contact: Patricia Hershberger, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, FAAN by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Website: TELL-Tool.com and fill out the PURPLE eligibility form
Embryo Adoption Funding Opportunity!
Raise $ For Your Embryo Adoption : )
We wanted to point out that through our Miracle Embryo Foundation you, your family or friends can make a donation to this foundation and all of the proceeds can apply towards your adoption fees. This is a tax-deductible donation. All that needs to be done is note your name on the donation!
You can forward this email to your loved ones and ask them to help you build your family.
If you have any questions email me:
Checks can also be mailed to:
The Miracle Embryo Foundation
Att: Maria Lancaster
Box 1248, Nampa, ID 83653
The Bridge Project – Connecting Families
with your family!
We are helping families to connect with each other through this project. Both adopting and donating families have been set up with personal Sharefile folders so all updates can be shared and saved. Questions?
Or Faith Purcell at
You can support
The Bridge Project!
If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to support The Bridge Project, you may donate to our foundation, The Miracle Embryo Foundation that directly supports this heart touching and relationship building work.
HOW TO DO A FAMILY UPDATE!
Start a Word Doc.
- Write your letter or note to your family, stating Dear Bob and Sue etc.
- Insert your photos, if you have them, into the Word Doc.
- Name your masterpiece and save it: Joey’s first birthday for Bob & Sue
Email your update to: email@example.com
We will take care of the rest by adding these updates to your adopter or donor Sharefile folder for them to see. They will be notified by Sharefile that they have updates! People love updates, and we love to pass them on!
Maria Lancaster, President Co-founder
Questions? Call us: 888-959-7712